Will I need to pay taxes on my earnings?

Unfortunately, unless you manage several off-shore holding companies to shelter your income, nobody escapes the long arm of the Treasury Department. We’ll do everything we can do to make it as painless as possible, but U.S. taxpayers will need to pay taxes once you reach a threshold of $600. Our international community will need a W8-BEN form on file, but no ITIN is required.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk